We help secure your people from unforeseen incidents.
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Losses suffered by the individual and his family can cripple them physically, emotionally and even financially.
Insurance is an important benefit your people and their families will realize at the time they need it most. Organizations that fill this need will enjoy the loyalty and focus of their employees.
Let us be your partner in helping your employees prepare for these unforeseen events.
Contact a Philam Life Financial Advisor
Contact us at (02) 528-2000 or
email us at email@example.com.
Read Philam Life's "Buti na lang" Testimonials
We understand that no group is too small for the protection we offer.
Philam Life’s Junior Corporate Personal Accident allows you to provide big benefits against accidents, regardless of the size of your business.
Comprehensive Coverage against Accidents
- You can provide your employees with well-deserved protection:
- Accidental Death
- Accidental Dismemberment and Loss of Use
- Accidental Permanent Total Disability
- Flying Coverage
- Renewal Bonus
Enhanced Life Protection
- You can increase your employees’ protection with the following supplemental benefits:
- Accident Medical Reimbursement (AMR) Benefit
- Hospital Income Benefit (HIB)
These benefits are fixed and rates are based on the Insured’s occupation.
With Junior Corporate PA, you can get comprehensive accident protection for small-scale businesses.
For you to understand our products better, below is a sample Illustration of Benefits for Junior Corporate PA.
We provide you valuable benefits to work hard for you with Junior Corporate PA.
Basic benefits are the following:
- Provides comprehensive accident protection to your employees, especially those in high-risk occupations, at a very low cost.
- Relieves you of the worry of giving financial assistance to employees when accidents occur.
- Your Employees are guaranteed of the following benefits:
- Lump sum cash for an untimely demise due to accident; protection is for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
- Monthly cash benefit if rendered totally and permanently disabled through an accident
- Protection for injury due to assault, murder or any attempt thereof
- Cash benefit for injuries sustained while boarding or alighting as a passenger of a certified passenger aircraft,
- An extra benefit that increases the original coverage for Accidental Death by 5% each year with no additional cost,
- Reimbursement for medical or surgical treatment incurred from an accident,
- Fixed daily cash benefit for every full day of hospital confinement due to accident.
- You, as the Employer, will enjoy peace of mind that you and your employees are mutually and fully protected from financial emergencies.
Below are common Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQs) about Junior Corporate PA that we have compiled for your reference.
Q: What types of groups can avail of Junior Corporate PA (JCPA)?
A: Junior Corporate PA is available for Employer-Employee groups only.
Q: Who are eligible to enroll?
A: Eligible insureds are: Regular, full-time, actively at work employees of the Company and aged 18 to 64 years old.
Q: How many employees can be insured?
A: JCPA is for designed for small groups with five to 100 enrollees. If the Employer will be paying the insurance premiums, 100% of all members must be enrolled. If the members will be paying, at least 75% of all eligible members must be enrolled.
Q: How much coverage can insureds avail of?
A: Benefit amounts may be a minimum of P20,000 up to a maximum of P500,000 per head. Employees belonging to the same level (e.g. Managers) must have the same amount of benefit as all other members in that level.
Q: What do I need to submit to receive a proposal?
A: Please submit a list with the following details:
- Employee Names
- Benefits and amount of coverage. Please include Level/Rank if coverage amount depends on level.
You may also get in touch with one of our Corporate Account Officers at (02) 528-5406 to 16 so we can prepare a proposal for you.
Q: Once I find the proposal acceptable, what are the requirements before employees can be insured?
- Final list of employees to be insured
- Employee Names
- Benefits and amount of coverage. Please include Level/Rank (e.g. Rank & File, Manager, Executive) if coverage amount depends on level
- Corporate PA Application Form
- Premium payment