We can help you provide your employees more than the basic paycheck.
Meaningful compensation is more than just providing your employees and members their salary. An employee’s financial security is complete only when salaries are supported by employee benefits such as insurance protection.
Insurance is an important benefit your people and their families will realize at the time they need it most. An organization that fills this need will enjoy the loyalty and focus of its employees and members.
Let us be your partner in providing insurance benefits to your group.
Contact a Philam Life Financial Advisor
Contact us at (02) 528-2000 or
email us at email@example.com.
Read Philam Life's "Buti na lang" Testimonials
We recognize that no business is too small when it comes to security.
For start-up or small business owners who see their employees as valuable contributors in growing their business, we have Philam Life’s Group Health Choice, a packaged product that offers comprehensive benefits for businesses with 5 to 25 employees.
- You can provide life protection to your students anytime, anywhere and against any cause of death* with Group Yearly Renewable Term (GYRT) Life Insurance.
- You can enhance your students’ protection with the following riders:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Benefit
- Total & Permanent Disability Income Benefit (TPDIB)
- Hospital Income Benefit (HIB)
- Critical Illness Benefit (CIB)
With Group Health Choice, you can provide big benefits to your employees.
* Except suicide during the first year of coverage.
For you to understand our products better, below is a sample Illustration of Benefits for Group Health Choice.
* TPD benefit simply advances the Life Insurance benefit in case of disability
We provide you valuable benefits to work hard for you with Group Health Choice.
- Your Employees are guaranteed of the following benefits:
- Lumpsum cash for untimely demise anytime, anywhere in the world and for any cause of death
- Additional lump sum cash in case of death or dismemberment due to accident
- Monthly cash benefit if rendered totally and permanently disabled
- Lumpsum cash if diagnosed by a physician for the first time to have contracted cancer
- Fixed daily cash benefit for every full day of hospital confinement
- You, as the Employer, will enjoy peace of mind that your employees are fully protected from financial emergencies.
- You are able to provide life, accident and health insurance at a very low cost.
- Relieves you of the responsibility of giving financial assistance to employees when sickness, accident and loss of life of employees occur.
- When employees are worry-free, they are more productive employees.
Below are common Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQs) about Group Health Choice that we have compiled for your reference.
Q: What types of groups can avail of Group Health Choice (GHC)?
A: Group Health Choice is available for Employer-Employee groups only. For other groups, you may avail of Group Classic.
Q: Who are eligible to enroll?
A: To be eligible for coverage, employees must be regular, full-time, actively at work employees of the Company and aged 18 to 64 years old.
Q: How many employees can be insured?
A: GHC is designed for small groups with five to 25 enrollees which is 100% of all eligible employees. If employees will be paying, at least 75% of all eligible employees must be insured.
Q: How much coverage can insureds avail of?
A: Benefit amounts may be a minimum of P100,000 up to a maximum of P500,000 per head. Employees belonging to the same level (e.g. Managers) must have the same amount of benefit as all other members in that level.
Q: What do I need to submit to receive a proposal?
- Please submit a list with the following details:
- Employee Names
- Plan (benefits and amount) selected
- Your contact details (name, numbers)
You may also get in touch with one of our Corporate Account Officers at (02) 528-5406 to 16 so we can prepare a proposal for you.
Q: Once I find the proposal acceptable, what are the requirements before employees can be insured?
- Final list of employees to be insured:
- Employee Names
- Plan (benefits and amount) selected. Please include Level/Rank (e.g. Rank & File, Manager, Executive) if coverage amount depends on level.
- A Health Statement duly accomplished by each employee. The employee's coverage will take effect only when the Health Statement has been approved.
- Group Application Form
- Premium payment